An affordable sustainable designer home
The LiFEHOUSE is our answer to building a home that addresses your needs, is beautiful, comfortable and highly efficient to run.
Designed for your environment
The LiFEHOUSE is a new concept that allows you to personalise the design in a number of ways to suit the orientation of your land, number of rooms required, external finishes, outdoor living spaces and interior joinery preferences.
Designed for efficiency
We designed the LiFEHOUSE to produce less waste during the construction process.
- Standard materials dimensions are incorporated into the design
- Efficient space planning ensures minimal use of materials
- Materials and finishes that require minimal or no coating or finishing are used, saving on resources and maintenance
One, two, three, four bedrooms, add a study, minus a verandah, you choose which modules to include....
- Pitched or skillion roof to suit different sites and preferences
- Corrugated iron, shiplap timber boards, fibre cement or Ecoply sheet cladding
- Concrete slab on ground or timber floor
- Timber or aluminium framed windows and doors
- Flexible joinery options
"Add to" design
Build for your needs now and add extra rooms when required, with minimum fuss, minimum waste and minimum interruption to your life. Start, grow and remain in a sustainable home. The house of the future.
The LiFEHOUSE package
When you purchase a LiFEHOUSE, you purchase a fully-documented design package, optimised to your block and ready for issue to builders for quoting, permits and construction.